Transfer Student Program
Some transfer students know exactly where they want to apply; others have no idea. In either case, we are here to help. With insightful expertise on all aspects of the college admissions process, our professional college counselors help transfer students determine multiple “right-fit” schools. The process starts by pairing the transfer student with a private college counselor, who will take the time to help identify his or her future goals and what he or she wants out of college. Once the college counselor understands what is important to the transfer student, together they will determine and research multiple right fit colleges to meet his or her needs.
All our counseling sessions are provided online.
- Identifying personal interests
- Guided college majors exploration
- Advice and guidance on developing a realistic college list
- Admission probability assessment
- Transcript evaluation
- Development of a personalized application timeline
- Creating a personalized, thematic application
- Support in securing and submitting all required documents
- Personalized preparation for admissions interviews (as needed)
- Guidance on how and when to secure letters of recommendation
- Assistance with completing error-free applications
- Assistance with writing, revising and perfecting effective personal statements
- And much more